Schedule an Onsite Assessment by calling 1-877-765-4473
This assessment is a complete health and well being overview conducted by a registered nurse. It will answer many of the questions you already have and provide a roadmap for decisions you and your family will be making in the future. This will not only save you time, money, and worry, but you will also gain a clear picture of your loved one's situation and a plan to address ongoing needs.
With the Onsite Assessment Package a Registered Nurse will conduct the following screenings:
- Medication Compliance
- Social Isolation
In addition, a thorough assessment of their living environment and a complete review of their medical history will be conducted.
This information will be used to create a Personalized Care Plan for your loved one.
Next you'll receive a Personalized Care Plan
This plan helps you as well as your loved one. You can be sure you are making informed decisions based on an objective assessment. You can also be sure your loved one is getting the care they need based on their current situation.
Based on findings from the onsite assessment, Solutions for Caregivers will develop a personalized care plan to address needs. The personalized care plan can include:
- Recommended next steps for care
- Finding local resources to meet the needs identified
- Conducting a conference call with family members to review the plan of care
- A follow up call with family to see if they have implemented the plan of care and to check in on the status of their loved one
Additional services to help you care for your loved one
You can purchase hourly services for any of the following resources.
Coordination of Services
Coordinating all aspects of care for your loved one can be time-consuming and difficult. Let us handle the details for you.
We can help:
- Interview home health care aides and homemaker service providers
- Set up services such as adult day services, transportation, home health aide and homemaker services
- Arrange equipment at various stops while traveling, i.e. arranging delivery and pick up of an electric wheelchair or other devices
Care Resource Center
We are experienced in all aspects of caregiving. We make all of our resources available to you.
We can help:
- Provide education on new diagnoses such as Myasthenia Gravis and diabetes, including information on insulin administration, medication and diet changes
- Advocate for your loved one with insurance companies when trying to get coverage for services
Being a caregiver is complex. Let our team guide you through the difficult aspects.
We can help:
- Review Advanced Directive documents, Wills, Power of Attorney and discuss the importance of these documents
Call Now To Get Started
For the hearing impaired: TTY 711
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET